Saturday, 25 May 2013

My Youtube Channel!

My exams started yesterday :(
Which is why i haven't been posting! But, they finish on thursday then my geography teacher is bringing us surfing!!
I have got a chance to make my channel though! And even upload a video to it!!
How exiting?!
So guys please please subscribe!!!??


My First YouTube Video!


It would really mean alot! I will have a video on there next week but i don't know if i will get a chance to post on this aswell! Gr! Anyways, thanks so much if you are clicking on that link!
Wish me luck!
Lots of Love,
Cat x

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rest of your exams little lady!

    I love you're writing style, real pleasure to read.
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin & GFC?
    Let me know with a comment and I always comment back.
    Lots of Love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! <3
      Wow, you have absolutely no idea just how happy this comment made me!
      Yeah sure! Ill follow you on bloglovin and ill give you a follow on gfc too!
      Cant wait to read eachothers content!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey I've just found your blog an I love it! And I've followed your blog, I would be really happy if you could follow me back :) xx

    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete