Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Topshop Summer Dress!

Hey guys, so I have been finding really hard to get to posting this week because I have had SO much homework and study! Things have just been really busy in general, so this post is not the best but i got the chance to get into town today with my friend and I saw this dress in Topshop! I tried it on and it fits so well, as most Topshop clothes do! Here is the link to the dress if you wanna check it out!
Im SO sorry about lack of posts but I will be back to normal again very soon and expect some big posts too! Maybe even some youtube videos?
Love you all xxx


2 comments:

  1. awh this dress is super cute xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it so much but I though it was a little too expensive :( x

      Delete